Our Brow Mapping Tool is used as a stencil to map eyebrows before removing or manipulating brow hair. The tool allows beauty professionals to measure distances to ensure both brows are symmetrical and shaped properly. Planning ahead will save you time and minimize the potential for error.
HOW TO USE:
- Ensure Brow Mapping Tool is properly disinfected, rinsed and dried before use.
- Place Brow Mapping Tool on clients' forehead, adjusting where needed.
- Use Mapping Pen to mark out each brow symmetrically, apply a small amount of pressure to ensure the tool is secured before using the pen.
- Mark points and angles directly on skin
- Once you are sure both brows are mapped symmetrical and any trouble shooting has been accounted for, you can begin manipulation and removal.
+ Sustainable tool
+ Plasma coated
+ Corrosion- resistant
+ Easy to clean
+ Easy to use
+ Cost effective
+ Good for beginners and experts
+ Three point positioning design
BEST PAIRED WITH:
- Brow tweezers
- Brow trimming scissors
- ELEVATE brow solutions
- Liquid ring
- Applicator stick