1. How long does it take to apply the extensions?
Lash extensions can take anywhere from 2 hours to 3 hours for a full set depending on which type of lashes you are getting. Fills can range from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours!
2. Will lash extensions damage my lashes?
No! Not if they are isolated and applied properly. We spend a lot of time on furthering our education to become the best lash artists we can be for you.
3. What is the difference between classic and volume lashes?
Classic lashes have one synthetic lash extensions applied to one natural lash. Volume lashes are when we take several synthetic lash extensions and create a fan - we then apply that fan to one natural lash. You will get a fuller and more dramatic look with volume lashes!
4. How long will the lashes last?
This can vary from person to person. We usually recommend our clients get fills anywhere form 2-4 weeks. We offer different types of fills to accommodate how many lash extensions are left on the eyes.
5. I have sensitive eyes, do you have an adhesive that can work for me?
Yes! Our Invisabond adhesive is hypoallergenic and doesn't contain any carbon black in it. Our clients with sensitive eyes usually don't have a problem with this adhesive.
6. What do I do to wash my lash extensions?
Lash extensions need to be washed at least every second day to prevent build up and any other bacteria. We recommend our Lash Detox with is an oil-free gentle foaming cleanser that will help keep your lashes clean and healthy!
7. I already have lash extensions from another artist, will you fill them?
As long as your lashes are in good shape, we will fill other artists' work. If we will that the lashes you have on are damaging, we will recommend these be removed and we can do a full set for you after 48 hours has passed.
8. Can I wear mascara with my lash extensions?
You can wear oil-free extension-safe mascara with your lash extensions, however, we recommend that you skip the mascara as this will clump your extensions together and take away from their beauty!