I know you're missing your lash extensions. I HATE wearing mascara and having racoon eyes oh and of course.. The worst part - trying to get the mascara off (it never comes all the way off for me). I am going to give you some tips on how to nurture your lashes so they are at their strongest and healthiest for when you can see your Lash Artist again (HAPPY DAY!).
- Take your vitamins - This sounds so simple but eating a well-rounded diet and multivitamins will help ensure your body has enough nutrients to support healthy lash growth.
- Coconut Oil - Use a mascara wand to apply Coconut Oil to your lashes. Coconut oil stimulates, nourishes, and strengthens eyelashes by penetrating the hair follicle. Do not apply coconut oil 1 week prior to your lash appointment.
- Strip lashes - Do not wear strip lashes that require adhesive. These types of strip lashes can cause damage to your natural lashes.
- Do not pick - Refrain from picking off mascara or the remaining lash extensions.
- Stay hydrated, exercise and get enough sleep - this can be a very stressful time. Stress can cause hair loss. Drinking enough water, working out, and sleeping well will help reduce stress.
Cannot wait to lash lash lash!
Take care of yourselves