WHAT IS A BROW LIFT/LAMINATION?
Brow lamination is one of the hottest beauty trends of 2020. The process involves using different chemical solutions and unique tools to manipulate brow hair in a desired direction. If you are familiar with lash lifts you’ll see a similarity between them both. This popular brow service provides fuller, darker, fluffier brows. It’s ideal for someone who has sparse or thin brows, damaged brows, and even brows that are not symmetrical.
When brows are combed and glued in the desired position the solutions will activate the root of the hair follicle allowing it to open and change the direction, followed by another solution to keep it in the fixed position.
Who should get brow lamination?
- clients with sparse brows
- clients with thin brows
- clients with gaps in brows
- clients with irregular brows
- clients with asymmetrical brows
- clients with brows that have no shape
WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE BROW LIFTS?
- Fuller, fluffier brows instantly
- No maintenance required
- Can customize the result to be natural or dramatic
- Alternative for those not wanting to spend money on micro blading
- Brows frame the face - having great brows can make ALL the difference!
- The process is quick and can last anywhere from 6-8 weeks with ELEVATE
You’d be surprised how confident you feel once you’re happy with your brows! We aren’t kidding - it really does make a huge difference!
Why are brow lifts/laminations extremely popular?
Lifting and laminating brows can make all the difference for some clients. Take a look at the picture below to see a before and after picture. Brow lift/lamination has no aftercare, aside from keeping them dry for 24 hours! It’s so easy. Clients are becoming obsessed with the results, especially when it lasts up to 2 months! Another bonus is that our ELEVATE service only takes 30-45 minutes from beginning to end, depending on if you choose to use tint on your client as well.
Would you be interested in a DIY Brow Lamination Kit? What about a DIY Brow Lamination Video Tutorial? Make sure you follow us on Facebook & Instagram for some new exciting things :)